Megamo 29' Natural 50 Bicycle 2021
29' rigid mountain bike with aluminum frame, Shimano Altus rear derailleur, Megamo XC One Double Wall Alloy Disc wheels and Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes.
**THE IMAGE SHOWN MAY NOT BE BINDING TO THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCT**
Our top-of-the-range aluminum frame is called Natural Elite. This frame with modern and racing geometry is pure technology: triple butted tubing, conical head tube, integrated disc caliper, internal wiring and direct derailleur attachment. The bicycle comes prepared so that you don't miss anything. Everything to enjoy mountain biking without worries.
Some of the characteristics of the Natural models:
- Triple Butted
The derailleur system developed by SHIMANO provides us with a great technical as well as aesthetic advance. On the one hand, it provides us with a smoother and more efficient execution of the change process and on the other hand, the painting is cleaner.
- Tapered Head Tube
This conical pipe system called Zero Stack increases the mechanical resistance of the entire headset, providing greater rigidity and precision in the control of the bicycle.
- Direct Post Mount
The Post Mount system provides great advantages such as greater braking efficiency, reduced vibrations in the caliper or reduced weight. Also, as it is located inside the two pods, it reduces the possibility of twisting the disc in the event of a fall and protects it from possible impacts.
- Frame: ALLOY 6061, HYDROFORMED TECHNOLOGY, INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING
- Fork: SUNTOUR XCT HLO LOCKOUT 100mm
- Address: CH-9190 1-1/8 SEMI INTEGRATED
- Handlebar: MEGAMO FOV COMPACT
- Power: MEGAMO FOV COMPACT
- Seatpost: MEGAMO 27.2
- Saddle: MEGAMO
- Cranks: SHIMANO 315 36/22
- Rear Derailleur: SHIMANO ALTUS 310
- Derailleur: SHIMANO ALTUS M315
- Shift Levers: SHIMANO ALTUS 310 8v
- Brake Levers: SHIMANO MT200 HYDRAULIC DISC
- Reels: FORMULA
- Tires: 29 x 2.1 MTB / 27.5 x 2.1 MTB
- Wheels: MEGAMO XC One DOUBLE WALL ALLOY DISC
- Sprockets: SHIMANO HG-31 8s 11-34 T
| Yes|| M|| l|| XL|
| SIZE|| 15.5'|| 17.5'|| 19'|| twenty-one'|
| T/T|| 575|| 600|| 625|| 650|
| C/S|| 450|| 450|| 450|| 450|
| S/T|| 395|| 440|| 480|| 530|
| H/T|| 105|| 115|| 125|| 135|
| REACH|| 394|| 416|| 439|| 461|
| STACK|| 610|| 620|| 630|| 640|
| BB HEIGHT|| -|| -|| -|| -|
| FRONT ANGLE|| 69|| 69|| 69|| 69|
| REAR ANGLE|| 73.5|| 73.5|| 73.5|| 73.5|